Research visits (long term)
- March 2018 – May 2018: J. T. Oden Faculty Fellow at the ICES, University of Texas at Austin, USA, with Prof. Irene M. Gamba
- September 2017 – February 2018: Fulbright Visiting Scholar at the ICES, University of Texas at Austin, USA, with Prof. Irene M. Gamba
• From November 2016 – Assistant professor
• January 2014 – October 2016 – Teaching assistant
• May 2011 – December 2013 – Research assistant within the project ON174016 ”Mechanics of nonlinear and dissipative systems – contemporary models, analysis and applications” supported by Serbian Ministry of Education and Science.
From 2010-2104, I was a PhD student in cotutelle between École Normale Supérieure de Cachan in France and University of Novi Sad in Serbia, as a French Government fellow. My thesis was about mathematical modelling and analysis of polyatomic gases and mixtures in the context of kinetic theory of gases and fluid mechanics, under the supervision of Prof. Laurent Desvillettes and Prof. Srboljub Simić.